Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - james johnson interview
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollyaaa View Post
I dunno about that... What's he ACTUALLY good at now?

He seems way below NBA quality to me. There's a reason the Bulls let him go .........
oh mate, come on now, at the very least you have to say he has an amazing body which he uses to pretty good effect and he has all the right mental attributes for the game. His ACTUAL skill-set right now is limited i'll grant you. I dare say the bulls gave him coz they're a contender who doesn't need him, but we're not a contender! I think right now he is NBA quality in that he is useful for a lower team.

what is he actually good at right now? rebounding and a good passer for a 3. He gets above the rim. I kinda like his D. It's inconsistent, he kind of thrusts himself into it rather than really thinking about it. Dunno if i'm being fair saying that, it's my impression anyway.

he would have to improve a lot to be a legit starter for any team in the NBA but i believe he could become a bogans type, like i said.
LKeet6 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote