Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Best Shows on TV?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:01 PM   #1495 (permalink)
dfunkie1
censored

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
It DID seem ridiculous (to me).... I can somewhat understand turning a blind eye to the walkers that are already in the barn, but going out of your way to risk handling 2 more so that you can add them to the already sizeable group? I dunno...

(in regards to bold)They already set that precedent though when they had Rick find his wife and daughter. The odds of THAT happening had to be much smaller than them running into a guy like Merle (sp?), who's a heck of a survivor. If they wanted him dead they would've just let him die on the roof.

I think that Morgan and his son will show up again eventually.
it's awesome how people can watch the exact same thing and come away with complete different perspectives. the farm, without the crew (rick/shane) was a peaceful, tranquil place where they were living with and handling the walkers in a non-violent way due to them being friends and family. since we were introduced to the farm, the barn was always filled with walkers, yet it was never an issue until the outsiders found out what was inside of it.

rick going out and helping him collect the walkers was him recognizing how life (order) was there and doing what he need to do to keep his family safe in the confines of the farm. i think LX mentioned it early in the thread, but the greatest thing the people need to overcoming in order to survive is each other, and aside from the soph incident, i think that was pretty evident with shane throughout the last episode. one thing for sure, they're quickly going to learn that living on a farm with a barn filled with walkers is a lot safe than living on the road, especially in their chaotic ways.
dfunkie1 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key