Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Davis has put on nearly 20lbs
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Whenever anything like this is brought up you always say this. I guess we'll see in a couple years. I always had the impression he wasn't thrilled to be here. I never really felt that way with guys with Derozan, Bayless, Amir, Calderon and others. Now it could just as easily be his personality which is just as likely i suppose. Like i said we'll see soon enough.
Are you saying someone of any kind of note has suggested anything of the sort? I'd like to see evidence. Your impression doesn't mean much. If he wasn't over the moon to be on a team that is full of holes then I would consider that a positive. What we will likely see is whether enough holes get filled to be enough cause for some excitement. I still wouldn't count on seeing him all beaming and full of light. He's a no-nonsense, get-the-job done kind of guy. Most cities would welcome such a demeanor. In Toronto we get guys on message boards, like you, offering a sense of what their impressions are in some random moments and discounting what is a pretty clear commitment on the court.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote