Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Grange: Don't expect much
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
i'm happy. chandler or gasol, imo would have translated into an extra 5 games. now i know the goal is not to tank seeing how its a lottery but these five games are really helpless to our youngins and our potential future. would you rather pick kabongo or anthony davis?
Anthony Davis and it is not even a question. Kabongo struggling to score at Texas and averaging 3.3TO per game and that is against easy teams so far.. Davis is averaging like 5blocks per game and a double double.

Now to the topic, not surprise, this is what Toronto needs to do. Build through the draft. It is tough for fans because you want to win now but Toronto needs another lottery pick. They've done well in the draft the last 3 years(DD,Davis,Val) now another year of a top 10 pick could be huge. Barnes is the guy I want, you add Barnes to that young talent, then make a big trade or go big in FA to finish the team out the following year. They're doing it the way they can right now.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote