Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Which Raptor are you most excited to see play next season?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 07:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
maltmonger
a Die Hard die hard.

pro beer

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
that was awesome.

i miss rapsfan's mixes. they were the best. Anyways, Hell yeah i'm damn excited to watch Bargnani do his thing this year. I think the whole league will be surprised by what he will bring.

and like Benzo, i'm excited about the new Joey Graham.
Well then I'm sure you'll be upset to hear that he strained a hamstring or something yesterday and will be re-evaluated today. Likely nothing too serious, but still unfortunate as Joey needs all the prep time he can get.

Quote:
Tuesday September 30 - 8:25pm Eastern
Joey Graham suffered a strained right hamstring at practice tonight.
He will be re-evaluated tomorrow.
I spoke with Graham though and he doesn’t think this injury is a big deal, and he’s not expecting to miss any time.
E. Smith
maltmonger is offline   Boss Key Wife Key