Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Calderon or Bayless?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 06:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
well you's better look up a word meaning "worse than awful" so I can use it to describe Bayliss. Honestly ,am, i guess absence is a remedy for a lot of things, but all i remembe is that he is entirely incapale of running an NBA team. Calderon, if healthy is at least average if not better.
calderon has played more than 68 games in only 2 seasons in his nba career. his hammy's are garbage. he can't run fast, has no lateral quickness, and is among the worst nba pg's defensively. he is killing us in terms of penetration and needs to go, if for that reason only.

bayless hasn't proven anything, but at least he is young and improving instead of aging and getting worse. even though jose isn't an old guy, he plays like one, defends like one and seems to be falling apart.

and we need to trun the page and start in a new direction. jose brings nothing to teh table except knowing how to dribble up the court and make an entry pass. he's done.
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote