Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Nets prep Dwight Howard offer
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 01:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
box92
Follow @raptorsforum on twitter

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity View Post
That team sucks badly.

I've been saying this for some time now. Consider the fact that Magic can replace the best center in the league with the second best, and get more players in return to build the team around Bynum. When you consider the situation for both Dwight and the Magic organization (from a straight business standpoint, ignoring public relations), the Lakers is the easiest chose. Magic get a defensive anchor who's a great low post player (much better than Howard) and a great rebounder. Obviously his health is an issue though.

Then you consider what that's like for Dwight. The dude talks about Kobe like he has a crush on him. He's said on many occasions he'd love to play alongside Kobe and Los Angeles is the perfect city to complement his Hollywood personality. Lakers and the Bulls trading Noah + Deng are the only options that would make the destination team immediate contenders. Makes it so much easier on Gasol and Kobe too. And with Mike Brown's focus on DEFENCE, I mean that's just scary when you have Dwight, Kobe, Artest on at the same time...

Pick up Baron Davis after he's amnestied, and this team becomes possibly the most dangerous pick and roll team in the game.

I know, I'm just dreaming

Baron wont happen, he will probably be picked up from waivers
box92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote