Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Best Player On The Toronto Raptors This Year Will Be.....
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
GrannyFro
is too lazy to respond, you win

Representing:

reins we're handed to DD at the end of last season, it quite obvious it will be his team(refs will see to it, Bargnani aint selling shit and italy is on the brink of insolvency). The real question is will ed davis surpass bargnani? and the answer is yes, so long as he doesn't demand out in order to get away for these short memoried Bargnani loving canadian's(is memoried a word? it is now, lick my crack)

sidenote: Bargnani man to man defence is a myth, always has been. I'll bet my entire sack(two balls and a scrotum) that there's not a scouting report on this planet that says bargnani's man to man is even average. Hell how can you play man to man when your too dumb to be in position most the time at the spot thats easiest to be in position for. HE'S JUST TOO DUMB, TOO SOFT, TOO LAZY!

to add, if i turn out to be wrong i will not be stepping to the plate like benzo to admit it. I will instead pull a disappearing act as i want no part of a society where Bargnani is widely praised
GrannyFro is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote