Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Best Player On The Toronto Raptors This Year Will Be.....
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
...Andrea Bargnani.

I am sorry if some of you were expecting a poll, or for me to ask you for your opinions, but I am not.

This is just another case of me pointing something out before the beginning of the year and being proven right eventually.

Nope he is not going to average over 10 boards, 7 maybe.

Yes he is going to average over 20ppg

Yes he will make those around him better

Here is where the difference will lay. Andrea Bargnani is a more than adequate man defender, point in fact he is and always was better than Bosh at 1-1 defence. Now we will have a proper defensive system though, and what he lacked in "help D" will be minimized.

He is still an impossible match-up for other teams when the raps have the ball, he is without a doubt our best scorer, and I don't think for a second that you will see what we saw last year.... You know Bargs 7-10 shooting the first half 20pts, and then not getting another fucking touch till the 4th quarter.

Now before some of you tell me about how he lacks "killer instinct", shut up. What the fuck does that even mean and how the hell do you know what is going on in his head.

and before you all get your Bargs hating panties in a bunch and start calling me a "fanboy". I will admit it for you. I am.

You are all tired of hearing "this is the year". Well Fuck You...THIS IS THE YEAR. If it's not I will admit I was wrong...

..hey there is a first time for everything.
I saw a recent photo of Bargnani, he is fat and soft.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote