1. Pay Demar based on last year seems simple enough. With lower cap he isn't moving easily probably.
2. Competition is healthy. Don't see that this matters if done this year or next.
3. The only reason there is a PF glut is becuase there is a lockout. I don't think they will see all potential from Davis in a shortened season. Especially if he's out of shape. Don't see it matters. We could finish 10th last ...
4. Any amnesty will be before the season. Has to be to meet the cap. This just doesn't matter. Jose will be bought out, Bargs
will not. same as if there was no season.
5. Easily extended for a year, especially Casey. Silly.