Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Adam Morrison looking determined in Europe
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorman View Post
Morrison and J.J. Redick were hailed as the "white" saviors of the NBA coming out of college....then they sh!t the bed.

Methinks Morrison believed the hype. Heck, a lot of people did.
it's never something as simple as that, even with players who really are hyped and tbh, morrison doesn't look like someone who'd get all caught up in that sort of thing.

i gotta be honest and say i don't know much about how his career has gone, apart from that he hasn't lived up to expectations obviously, but it bugs me a bit when people try to look for easy answers like that.

could be a whole multitude of events and circumstances, that combine and make things harder. injuries, not getting on with team-mates, not getting on with the coach, not fitting in with the system, just finding that step-up in class has a BIG effect on ur game (like the opposite of guys who aren't awesome at college level but then find their niche in the NBA,) not having the right personality for the big leagues. Or could be just having a bad start to your career in the NBA and then not being able to rise up out of that, letting it affect your confidence. could be one of those, more than one, or indeed, there could be tons of other factors i've not thought of.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote