Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Shaq Addresses Christine Bosh
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
Exactly I'll say this much:

Bill Russell
Wilt Chamberlin
Kareem Abdul Jabbar

......Then you have

Dream
Shaq

Some of you guys don't like the guy I get it but Shaq IS the shit. He is on of the top 5 centres of all time. The reason teams were left to be a mess when he left is because he is that important and no matter what you need good players around you to win.

Bosh is really a PF he shouldn't even be compared to Shaq. He should be compared to guys like Time Duncan and KG which he will never come close to him. If Bosh and Karl Malone were the same age Bosh would be fitting Karl's cup before games he isn't even an argument. Bosh isn't even a Kevin Mchale.

Please ragging on Shaq and trying to prop up Bosh. I wonder whats next.
LOL..... Tim Duncan and Karl Malone are probably the 2 greatest PFs ever to play the game (both also played on great teams from Day 1). There are MANY, many PFs who will never compare favourably to either of those guys.

As for top centers of all time?

I would put Hakeem right under Wilt. Never seen a C with footwork and defensive ability like his (Hakeem's). True all around game.

Shaq's not in their league.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote