Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez III
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
meelad92
Vocabulary spills, I'm ill

Representing:

I just watched the fight and thought Marquez won, it was relatively close though. The fight was at the very least a tie. My feed was the Primetime commentary, but I heard that the HBO commentary was beyond bias towards Pacman.

Although Pacman was the agressor, he missed a lot. Marquez landed the cleaner punches and was more accurate than Pacman.

Pro boxers reaction to this fight:

Marvin Hagler "Disgusting result! #ROBBERY!" Twitter

Bernard Hopkins "FloydMayweather blow thru MannyPacquiao easy!!" Twitter

OscarDeLaHoya "I'm still sitting on my couch in disbelief. Paquiao cannot compete with a counter puncher like Marquez. Juan has the Patience to wait and capitalize on mistakes. I think this shows how superior mayweather is." Twitter

Andre Dirrell "Ok after this fight, I don't know what 2 think! Did JMM just have a good night, or did Pacman put on a great possum show 2 get MW! U TELL ME. GO GET YO GLOVES ON AND COME WHOOP THIS DUDE!!!! PACMAN CAN'T SEE YOU!!!" Twitter

ZAB JUDAH "Robbery!!!!" Twitter

Steve Cunningham "All pro fighters I know ,guys which know what to look 4 in a fight had jmm winning. It's not just entertainment to us its a #lifestyle#" Twitter

Anthonydirrell "If y'all think that they was bout to lose out on 150 million y'all crazy"

Matthew Macklin "It was close but still wrong...and for it to happen THREE times!!!!!?? WTF!!!" Twitter

Andre S.O.G. Ward "Well, I was wrong. Marquez is boxing a masterful fight. Marquez won this fight, period!!" Twitter

Terry Norris "Wow! Thought PAC man would win. But clearly Marquez was robbed again. PAC did NOT win this fight."

Andre Berto "Smh WOW..... Come on u know Top Rank was gonna let Marquez **** the money up!!! Great fight though"

Chris Arreola "Marquez won, true champ. Let's see Mayweather-Pacquiao. ****."

Matthew Macklin "It was close but still wrong...and for it to happen THREE times!!!!!?? WTF!!!" Twitter

Andre S.O.G. Ward "Well, I was wrong. Marquez is boxing a masterful fight. Marquez won this fight, period!!" Twitter

OmarHenry "Wow I just watched Pacquiao get beat and Marquez get robbed!!!! and yes I was one of the people in the crowd booing the robbery!!!!"

Ishe Smith "That's why I took a break, the scoring and ****ed up judging has ruined the sport."

Both Primetime commentators thought JMM won too.
meelad92 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote