Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - ethical question
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Barracuda
the fighter of the Nightman

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Cherry Bomb

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
i respect your answer, but really it hasnt answered why i shouldnt. if its simply because of god, christ, religion, etc then it really doesnt matter for me. im not giving into societal expectations or what not, i just want some. is there any other reason i'd regret it?

and 'cuda, why shouldnt i sleep with someone i dont care about is my real question. I mean whats the significance because i honestly dont see it. its just another act which supposedly feels awesome..
Well, then do whatcha gotta.

Just don't hurt anyone. Don't make a girl think you care about her if you don't. To some people there's no "significance", as you said... but to some people, there's quite a bit.

And if you end up with a girl who doesn't care that you're only in it to get laid, you still have to be careful. It likely means she's, uh... done it before. And you never know where another person has been. Wear a condom, no matter what.

I don't know how old you are, but I'm assuming you know the importance of that. If you don't, you aren't ready. Plain and simple. Diseases happen, babies happen... that takes the "fun" out of a random lay, my friend. It can be a serious thing.
Barracuda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote