Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Headlines
Thread: Headlines
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #377 (permalink)
XiaominWu
------------------------

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
disgusting, outrageous. it makes my blood boil. ive had enough of this bullshit. this crap in my homeland? when the fuck were iranians even religious? when the fuck were we muslims? we were taken over, threatned by torture and rape if we didnt change our religion. when persian pride had not half the population convert, they started killing to force their religion on us. those egotisitcal sick bastards who not a couple hundred years ago buried their new-borns simply because they were "female". utter disgust. a religion based on fear, oppression, and by direct translation, "submission to god". who the fuck is god to say we need to get lashed, publicly, 72 times??? on a soccer pitch? fuck god, religion and any other bullshit that wants to take away from our freedom. utter crap, let it burn in the hells they deem will bring us punishment, AFTER THEY THEMSELVES HUMILIATE, TORTURE, RAPE AND KILL US. fuck this shit. time for a fucking french revolution to happen in iran. off with their heads. as soon as i see even hints of it happening, i.e some of the lazy-ass western nations get off their fucking couches and help us, im going back and cutting off a couple mullah heads myself, then bathing in their blood.
On the bright side, I saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
XiaominWu is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote