Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Mayor Ford accused of Giving the finger to Mother & Daughter
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 11:09 PM   #38 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:

And so it continues with this fuckwad..

Quote:
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is denying he directed a derogatory slur at a 911 dispatcher during an emergency call on Monday, but admits he used the "F-word" and apologized for expressing his frustration inappropriately.

"If I offended someone, I apologize. Maybe I shouldn't have used the F-word. I apologize," Ford told reporters in Toronto Thursday afternoon.

"But to say I called the dispatcher a bitch, I never said that ... I identified myself, which you are supposed to do. But I never, you know, used it in a conceited manner. And I was frustrated. And I was very upset that they accosted me in my driveway."

Ford's comments concern 911 calls he made Monday after Mary Walsh, part of the CBC-TV comedy show This Hour Has 22 Minutes, ambushed him in his driveway as the character Marg Delahunty, with cameras rolling.

"First they said they weren't on my property. They were at my car, they were holding me. My daughter was just inside the door. You know, put yourself in my shoes," Ford said.

The mayor was responding to a CBC News report that quoted multiple sources who claimed Ford turned on the dispatcher who took one of the calls and said: "You … bitches! Don't you f--king know? I'm Rob f--king Ford, the mayor of this city!"
Rob Ford denies calling 911 dispatcher names - Yahoo! News
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote