Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - GOP/Tea Party Debate
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 01:13 AM   #49 (permalink)
bladeofBG
in a battle for Eeyore's soul! Save him! For the dark side hath cookies!

Representing:
Mavericks

Of the current GOP candidates, I fully put Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney & Herman Cain in the nutjob category. However I certainly don't put Dr. Ron Paul amongst them; he's been against the wars from the start, even with more substance than Obama calling the Iraq invasion unjust in 2002 (which, hindsight being 20/20, was the only substantial thing we had to go on with him back in 2008; and then once elected he sent more troops there at the end of '09! - compare that with Paul's consistency: as I said in my 1st link on pg1 of this thread, Obama stole Paul's resume in '08, and we all fell for it b/c of our disdain for the Bush Admin). We were all mislead to believe Obama would keep his campaign promises, but instead he betrayed each imperative one.

As for the GOP polls, it's all bullshit. None of them are giving Ron Paul his due, even though everyone outside of the mainstream media shows him mad love (youtube 'Ron Paul Jon Stewart'). The media, like the aforementioned nutjobs, are suckin the Military Industrial Complex & big banks cock with Ben Bernanke. The good news is the polls mean nothing now, especially with Ron outshining everyone whenever he gets the chance; let's see what happens in the stretch run.

Regarding Iraq, Ron has consistently said that he'll pull the troops home as soon as the ships for them can get there. It's of no coincidence that Obama is suddenly announcing he'll make good on his '08 campaign promise to bring them home by 12/31/2011 (after sending so many more over there back in Dec '09, don't forget) *AFTER* Ron has said it so boldly & consistently; all these politicians, including Obama, know Ron Paul is kicking all their asses despite what the polls are saying, so they'll gladly steal his words & pass them off as their own. There's more evidence of Obama working for the M.I.C. & banks to favor him, than for U.S. citizens, so I think it's very naive to believe this new announcement of his is done w/correct heart, or even method.

Anyways, Obama's made his bed & now has to lie in it. And the only people who claim Ron's a nut are those who seek but can't best him in an argument.

-------------------
For the American folk here who want to vote Ron Paul in 2012, I copied n pasted this from youtube links:

" It's not enough to say "Vote Ron Paul"

PEOPLE NEED TO SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF THE PRIMARIES IN MOST STATES.

IF YOU DO NOT SWITCH IN TIME YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED REPUBLICAN YOU CANNOT VOTE IN PRIMARY.

IF RON PAUL DOES NOT WIN PRIMARY, NO GENERAL ELECTION! REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN. FIND OUT WHEN YOUR STATE HAS PRIMARIES. FIND OUT WHERE AND VOTE! PLEASE! GO TO YOUR TOWN HALL TO SWITCH!

WE NEED EVERY LAST VOTE! Copy and paste this and THUMBS UP! "

Last edited by bladeofBG; 10-23-2011 at 01:17 AM.
bladeofBG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote