Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Howard hints at leaving Orlando
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
just4_raps
stripes

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Lulz. Wow... SOOOO unexpected. *rolls eyes*

So much for D12 being one of the "good guys" who just wants to re-sign and reward all of his loyal fans in ORL.
Why the F**k does a player need to "reward" his fans? He's done enough by playing his heart out for X amount of years. Trying to get the city a title.

I'd leave. Orlando isn't winning a ring with their current roster situation. I mean their stuck with Turk for a few years and are about to lose a lot of their keys players. If the company i work for looks like its about to goto crap in the coming years, and management cannot fully convince me that things will change...im gone. As much as I'd miss my friends and cooworkers, I'd say my goodbyes and do what's best for me.

Fans need to get over the notion that players owe their loyalty to them. All a player can do is try his best to make it work for the time allocated to his deal. If it doesn't work, the situation is crap and no positive change is in sight...THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEAVE (in a respectful manner of course).

Last edited by just4_raps; 10-18-2011 at 12:04 PM.
just4_raps is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote