Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Great stories about Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and the Chicago Bulls by Johnny Ba
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 07:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
"Fake All-Star"

These were probably my favourites... only because I had never heard anything about these details before.

Scottie and Michael used to compete on everything. Jordan used always claim his hands were bigger, but they weren’t. Scottie was very blessed down below. And that killed Michael. Johnny said, “you should have seen the girls pippen had waiting for him everywhere we went. Madonna used to pick him up in a limo with a hot tub every time we went to L.A.Michael used to tell Madonna he could satisfy her better, to which Madonna would tell him “not a chance.””
Women? MJ used to tell Johnny that “Tiger Woods is an idiot. I tried to help him, but the kid’s gonna get caught.” (we all know how that turned out). In order for a girl to get to MJ, she needed to go through 4 undercover former narcotics detectives just to speak to Michael. She had to be approved by all 4 to make sure she wasn’t gonna say a damn word about MJ to anyone. So there’s MJ, not the greatest character guy, but he sure was pretty smart.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote