Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kobe has a Kwame Brown Story
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #60 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Thats the media talking, they can say what they please guys.... I assume you're just joking around at this point right?

Er.... right??

Listen, I don't much care about Kobe yipping on the bench, or telling Phil to take the guy out. If a guy told me not to pass it to him i'd fucking lose it. What I'm saying is that off the court, I'm not gonna elaborate upon it to the media. it's unprofessional, and it makes you look bad. As you can see, there are plenty of other people that will recognize, and ostracize the guys in question for you, you can ALWAYS take the high road in sports and your team, your image, and your sport will always be better for it.

What can i say, I like leaders, and character. I don't like insecure, ego maniacs, who will tear down anyone they can at all times to make themselves look good out of fear that their present company might not have received the memo about how awesome they are. Its Sad.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote