Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kobe has a Kwame Brown Story
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #58 (permalink)
Nites
is all bout dat life

Can't knock the Hustle

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Hating?

Grow up man. there is a way to conduct yourself as a professional. You don't need to drag people through the mud long after the fact to help aid you in any story about the past. Honestly, this isn't very complicated.

I may have the advantage of a few years on ya, and honestly, I think in this situation it might make a difference. Kobe is in a business, and in a business there are ethics. You can call a guy out on the spot, or in the room/ boardroom, but after that, it stays silent, OR if it has to be discussed, it's discussed with respect.

I could tell the same story Kobe did, without mentioning one name, and get the same result, same chuckles, same everything, WITHOUT making it a point to tear down the guys in questions. People likely already know who he's talking about, and if they don't it isn't important that they do.

So, 007, I respect what you're thnking, or saying, but I assure you, this doesn't come from a place of hate. Ok? It's just sound business ethics, and character. The best don't need to stomp the worst. They only shine brighter when they don't.
Yes, but we are talking about Kwame Brown here. It's alright to talk about Kwame behind his back.

and a second time

Last edited by Nites; 10-11-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Nites is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote