Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kobe has a Kwame Brown Story
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #56 (permalink)
streets ahead.

Originally Posted by LX View Post
One possible, and really unlikely win, considering the opponent, does not justify interfering with how the coach manages a team for the long haul. I have no problem with Kobe pointing out the issue, if he had left it that. Instead he demanded that his coach immediately throw his teammate under a bus, and likely make life that much more difficult for his coach, unnecessarily. You can make it out to be reasonable, but it wasn't. He crossed a line, as he has typically crossed the line.

My bias is not preconceived. I swear I have the utmost respect for any other Laker legend, albeit a little begrudgingly. My bias is formed from instances like this one. But it only makes seeing him lose that much more enjoyable, so what the he'll - he's gotta be Kobe.
You have a very nice way with words. "Instead he demanded that his coach immediately throw his teammate under the bus" is just the extreme of saying "Instead he requested that his coach take him out of the game." And that is totally reasonable considering what Kwame said to him at the NBA level against the fricking Pistons because you want guys on the floor that are willing to compete with one of the best teams in the NBA.

At least I can take from this discussion that you acknowledge Kobe as a Laker legend. For a second I was getting worried.

Originally Posted by Someguy again View Post
the discussion is good, but the kobe hater status that you give your opponents are low blows.
Sorry if you took it that way, maybe I should have worded it differently, but I don't think either him or SJ are haters. The hater comment I made before this one was sarcastic. I was just stating that saying those things about Kobe just help people justify the status that he's garnered at RF because those comments glorify the title, which won't help his arguments against anything Kobe related.
SomeDPlease is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote