Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kobe has a Kwame Brown Story
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #50 (permalink)
SomeDPlease
streets ahead.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
Feeling entitled to tell your coach to bench the Center you were getting props for making look good, and then getting all dramatic when your coach does not allow you to usurp his decision-making responsibilities, does not sit well with me no matter who the player might be. With Kobe it does sound very typical, and I guess that might make it easy to see as justifiable. There's no doubt that there was an issue that had to be settled. I don't see how anybody thinks Kobe's actions were helpful in that sense. And then for him to wallow in self-pity afterwards, about what he had to go through, when he creates so many of his own problems, is just obnoxious.

The dude should have confronted Kwame and told him to get ready. Instead he wanted to make sure a message was sent - poor Kobe was not happy with the scrubs he had to play with. Of course if you're Kobe that might just be peachy, and I guess I might be failing to fully understand that - happily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofBG View Post
Dude, Kobe did nothing but tell the boss that a co-worker isn't pulling his weight and thus is a weak link in the face of the availability of more mentally stable workers. He was seeking to get rid of dead weight and instead seek players who aren't afraid of being pro's - as in PROfessional.
Again, nothing more too it. Then again, LX could convince himself that Kobe is the cause of global warning, and he'd defend it tirelessly. Because if you think telling the boss that a co-worker isn't pulling his weight near a business deal deadline is wrong, as opposed to after the deal has already fell through, may god (or lack thereof) help us all.

The only thing I agree with is that he shouldn't have told the story. At least that Kobe hate is justified.
SomeDPlease is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote