Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kobe has a Kwame Brown Story
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 02:13 PM   #49 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint

Representing:

Feeling entitled to tell your coach to bench the Center you were getting props for making look good, and then getting all dramatic when your coach does not allow you to usurp his decision-making responsibilities, does not sit well with me no matter who the player might be. With Kobe it does sound very typical, and I guess that might make it easy to see as justifiable. There's no doubt that there was an issue that had to be settled. I don't see how anybody thinks Kobe's actions were helpful in that sense. And then for him to wallow in self-pity afterwards, about what he had to go through, when he creates so many of his own problems, is just obnoxious.

The dude should have confronted Kwame and told him to get ready. Instead he wanted to make sure a message was sent - poor Kobe was not happy with the scrubs he had to play with. Of course if you're Kobe that might just be peachy, and I guess I might be failing to fully understand that - happily.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote