Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Wallace in drunk driving, weapons arrest
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 06:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
Someguy again
stank

Representing:

great discussion about wallace:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster #1
Driving erratically with a .08 bac? Someone sounds like a lightweight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poster #2
When I watch action movies, I don't seem to recall a high speed car chase ending in a "driving erratically" ticket. When maverick cop John McClane shot a stolen car at a helicopter to save the United States in Die Harder, traffic cops took a hands off approach.

Bad asses drive erratically for the sake of drama alone. Ask Burt Reynolds or the Dukes of Hazzard. Its a scientific fact.

I think these glorified meter maids in Detroit got a little uppity on my man Benny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poster #3
Ben will give a fucking ticket to a parking meter. That's a fact Jack. He was only over the .08 blood/alcohol limit because he ate Adam Richman after Adam had washed down his 5th bowl of Chili with a couple of IPAs. This case was largely kept quiet (by the media, who has an interest in keeping this particular story uninteresting), but my hookup (friends with HeathMalc, who is by no means related to A Mac) told me that Mr. Wallace was asked to cameo on Man v. Food, and he was slightly confused by the notion of not killing his dinner. Adam, bless his heart, was the latest casualty, but his extinction was in good company: Mr. Wallace also ended the Sabertooth Tiger and the Megalodon.
Someguy again is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote