Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ontario Provincial Election 2011
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

The Green party in Ontario right now is to the right of the NDP and libs. At least that is what I got from the voter compas thing from the CBC.

The biggest reason for escalating costs, likely beyond even the price of gas, is simply the mechanisms of Wall St. They've been allowed to turn basic commodities, including food staples, into derivatives that can be manipulated whereby the financial sector profits from winning bets and losing bets while creating a bubble, and consumers lose big time as the bubble grows and again after it bursts. It's just fucked up.

I'm not exactly thrilled with McGuinty, and the NDP candidate in my riding is very strong, but I have to say that the improvement in the air quality has been fantastic. After a decade of summers that were hazy, ugly, and unenjoyable in that breathing was uncomfortable, I had a summer of beautiful blue skies, and easy breathing even on the hottest of days.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote