Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ontario Provincial Election 2011
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

If you're complaining about the hydro bills you could always complain about the party that originally privatized our hydro services in the first place.

For me, I couldn't even vote for the PC party (beyond my politics) simply because they support the mid-pen highway. The last thing I want to see built is another highway cutting through this area with developers waiting in the wings to capitalize on it.

The HST was needed evil as I like to say. The HST didn't necessarily increase the prices of everything, it was the cost of energy that increased the price of everything (specifically oil), so complain to the federal government on that one.

None of the three parties though speak to me and the green party is probably as close to my beliefs as any party but I don't think they're even running a candidate in my riding (if they are, I haven't spoken to anyone from his/her office. I may vote strategically here just simply because I can't stand the PC candidate.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote