Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ontario Provincial Election 2011
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
LilRomeo
having sexual relations with that woman

Representing:
Default Ontario Provincial Election 2011

I'm a Liberal at heart - in fact I want to join the Ontario Young Liberals - but I'm not going to vote for Dalton McGuinty. What I don't like mostly is his HST. I have to spend 13% tax on everything! That's ridiculous. There are people would argue that since the HST was introduced, it made easier for businesses, corporations and all and created more jobs. Ok, what's the point of making a living when at the end of the day, when almost everything on your bi-weekly income goes to grocery, and bills. Don't even get me started of hydro bills! This style of living is similar in the Philippines and other third world country.

HST seems to me it's more towards businesses and less towards ordinary citizens. My friend whose mother owned a local business in a town, I predict they would vote for Dalton cuz' HST.

Whoever wins the election, whether be McGuinty, Hudak, or Horwath, they are all in support of HST anyways so no point for fighting against this.

For the sake of civic duty to vote, I'd probably go for Horwath. I don't want Conservatives running full-force in our country and push for illegalization of weed in our province.
LilRomeo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote