Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - oh yeah demar derozan news
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 03:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
I see nothing wrong with somebody trying to increase their defensive intensity during these games.... I'd suggest that most Raps should be aiming for that given that we've been a soft team since Oakley, Willis and AD left town.
wow, ok. I think there may be a differing in opinion of how intense they are being out there. I mean for me they are not being lax, just not physical. You can say nothing wrong with being intense but how often in real game situations do you see someone land on someone's foot and get a nasty ankle twist? Just one example of potential injuries. I would say no point in risking that.

for me it is obvious there is an agreement to not be hard on D. We can say we want our players to be tougher on D (obviously i do too,) but it's not only our players out there. Not sure how much can be learnt playing with players from other teams and without input from our coaches, anyway.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote