Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - oh yeah demar derozan news
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully View Post
Thats such BS. Every time you step on the court with intention of playing someone else you are taking a risk. You make it seem like if there is any resistance the guy's career is going to be over. you should be demanding effort from yourself and the guy guarding you, fuck the guy isn't going to be playing a game for at least two months. The whole point of these leagues/ games are to keep you game shape, not just shooting over a hand. We can't always be racing for points, that's mentality that has killed this team. But hey when it happens during the season he will just point Bargs for not picking up the switch, when his man blows by him and everyone will forget what train wreck he is on D.
man, i could take issue with every line you wrote there!

Every time you step on the court with intention of playing someone else you are taking a risk
yes, there are different levels of risk tho!? so where does your limit lie? you want to see this?

You make it seem like if there is any resistance the guy's career is going to be over
there is some resistance.

The whole point of these leagues/ games are to keep you game shape
i would say the point is to keep your offensive game in shape. I would love to see what would happen if there was a hard foul in these games. i think there would be some very hard stares!

We can't always be racing for points, that's mentality that has killed this team
these games have nothing to do with how the raps will play next season.

But hey when it happens during the season he will just point Bargs for not picking up the switch, when his man blows by him and everyone will forget what train wreck he is on D
these games have nothing to do with how the raps will play next season.
LKeet6 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote