Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Headlines
Thread: Headlines
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:37 PM   #309 (permalink)
6cubed
216 :}

Banned

Representing:

German forest boy's first words: 'I'm all alone in the world, please help me'

Quote:
An english-speaking boy who claims he lived rough for five years in a German forest walked in off the street and told staff at Berlin's City Hall: "I'm all alone in the world, I don't know who I am. Please help me."

German forest boy's first words: 'I'm all alone in the world, please help me' - Telegraph

'Forest boy' wants to go back to the wild as he struggles to adjust to normal life

Quote:
Germany's mystery English-speaking ‘forest boy’ is said to be having trouble adjusting to conventional life.

Sources close to the case claim he is having difficulty sleeping in a proper bed and wants to return to the wild.

Other creature comforts, such as soap, hot showers, and running water, are also ‘unsettling’ the youngster.

Known only as Ray, and believed to be around 17, the boy is thought to have spent at least five years sleeping rough in woods south of the German capital.
'Forest boy' wants to go back to the wild as he struggles to adjust to normal life | Mail Online
6cubed is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote