Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Tennis thread...
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #548 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
Not getting that long third game was a killer for Nadal. Djokovic has been spotty at times, but his overall level of excellence is just incredible. You can't have a big enough lead against this guy. Look at all the errors from Nadal, who is usually nearly perfect. He's not choking. He just has to do that much more than usual, like Federer had to, and even then there's nothing Novak can't handle.
TBH, I think at this point it's just pretty obvious that Novak has his number. Physically, Nadal can't outmatch him the way that he does most everyone else.. and mentally.... I don't think I've ever seen such defeated body language from Rafa. Ever.

Djokovic was just the better player overall in that final.

I still think that Fed. is firmly in the equation though. He's played Novak tougher than anyone else this year... he really should have won that semi.

At any rate, I'm just happy to see someone finally make Rafa look "human". He must know how Roger felt now. lol.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote