Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - JO Gets Denied
Thread: JO Gets Denied
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 10:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default JO Gets Denied

Sucks to Jermaine.

Courtesy of some mofo from the RealGM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealGM
So my roomate's best friend comes over to our house and we were talking about work. He is a border patrol officer coming into Canada. He does not watch TV at all and has never watched a basketball game in his life. He is pretty much oblivious to anything basketball or sports related. He then proceeds to ask us if we know who Jermaine O'Neal is. I tell him that he's the newly acquired Toronto Raptor and he then tells me that a couple days earlier he (Jermaine) tried to bring his vehicles into Canada (mostly SUV's) on a flatbed truck. Jermaine was the passenger while another fellow was driving. So my friend asks him if he has papers for the cars and the driver says that they didn't have them on him so my friend basically tells him he has to go back and get them. The driver then opens his phone and says "These are Jermaine O'Neal's, hes on the Toronto Raptors, you want me to call the president of the Raptors right now and prove it?" So my friend grabs the phone, closes it and tells him to turn around and return with the paperwork. He said both Jermaine and his driver were extremely pissed off. He also said his cars were pimpin'.
Just a little story i thought i'd share.

btw i do not condone his actions, if it were me i would of asked for a picture, told him hes the man, and let him proceed. I hope Jermaine doesn't hate Canada now.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote