Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - university applications
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudius View Post
Kid, you're not looking hard enough, instead you're looking for quick answers from a bunch of guys on a Raptors forum.

If this indicative of your work ethic (and research skills), I'll tell you right now, there's no way you'll make it through law school.

Personally, I feel you're telling everyone in a round about way, look at me, I'm going to law school AND I can go to Europe. Interestingly enough, this has come up at the same time when some others on this forum are saying how excited they are for their first year. I guess you enjoy being the center of attention huh? Well, now you have my attention.
comeon claudius, is that really fair? i am researching, ive been researching for about a week now. im using my options. i believe its called networking? ive asked a friend of mine who goes to crescent for information, i have some graduates from my highschool trying to help me out. and this website is a way of getting more information. i want to make my decision with the most information possible before i make it. I never know who has done what, and why not excercise one of my options? dont take a hit at a higschooler whos frantic at a really confusing time.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote