i actually hated the first hour....
it was so all-over-the-place.
it started getting confusing, then dumb.
the second half was better...
all in all, i was disappointed in the premiere...
theres just too much going on at once, its like information and character-story overload.
- i like sylar's character...alot.
- dr. suresh.... with powers! (i thought was dumb).... then all of a sudden he has wild sex - which showed a half boob (awesome!)... then his skin starts falling off!! (even awesomer!!!!)
- Hiro and ando are funny.
- claire is annoying me... i dont know what it is but that chick bugs me.
- too many different stories all jammed in there
- that whole jessica/whats-her-name storyline (the blonde chick - ali larter) is brutal.
-why the hell did peter dump parkman in africa?
-why is peter in some other dudes body?
-read above points (extremely confusing story-lines)
-can ando and hiro speak in english? at least 15 minutes of the show force me to read subtitles (annoying)... its cool in foreign kungfu movies, but not a tv show.
-peter's mouth really bugs me. its getting even worse... im surprised he doesnt drool.