Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Best prospect DD, Val or ED?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 05:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
carp

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Also take into consideration he missed his first training camp and first 5 weeks of the season and then averaged a double double when playing starters minutes and i'd say he holds his own just fine especially when you look at the fact that he a lot smaller then those guys you mentioned. IMO he has the potential to be better then Cousins just on brains alone (Cousins is a blockhead). Derrick Favors averaged 6.8/5.3 in 20mpg so to say he's better then Davis is a stretch to say the least. I would take Davis over Monroe as well who averaged less rebounds in more mpg and less blocks as well and doesn't have the basketball IQ that Davis has. If he can add 20lbs he'll eventually be one of the better PF's in the league imo.
I didn't say Favors was better.... lol.

It's debatable between davis and monroe.... I don't think enough raps fans have seen enough to make that decision objectively. As for Cousins, blockhead or not, he's a beast.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote