Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What is your philosophy?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 11:34 AM   #30 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

nicely done SJ. I find giving to be the highest form of hedonism. Yes. In that regard I think it ties in with what Trane was saying in regard to the selfless and selfish being intertwined, although I could be wrong. The reference to mosquitos and leeches was really taken to another level there. I'm not sure how you got the impression that I think they should be honoured to have my blood.

Dude - I pointed out an obvious inconsistency in your position concerning DeMar over the past year. It was a position that saw you throwing feces and hate my way, before you decided that it would be more fun to make an issue of his worth now. Should I have just left it alone? Yes, probably, knowing what I know about your temperament. For not holding back I apologize. Good on you for taking your own piece of my flesh. Of course it is not just mine alone, so I am not greatly dismayed, and deep down I still love you. Sadly, the leech that took the blood that was on loan to me, likely made better use of it than you will. It's a shame. But that is SJ being SJ.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote