Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Arsenalist: Atlantic Division Predictions
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 12:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
I too think Philly may be the regular season team, but I think we'll be a better post season team because if Philly plays any team with a good defence theyll be done in 5-6 games due to their lack of outside shooting which should be exposed if they dont make a trade. You can just play zone against their starting 5 because not one of them can consistantly make a shot outside of 18 feet. When Iguodala is your best 3 pt shooter in the starting lineup you know you have some problems. They should be very good defensively though.
I understand they're trying to play with igoudala at the 2 and young at the 3, which would be interesting to watch, but they will have very poor 3pt shooting in their starting 5. It might be too poor for even the regular season. Otherwise, they might try to use williams in the starting 5 to play SG on offense, and maybe try to put miller on the opposing SG and have williams defend the point. Might work against teams with a smaller backcourt, and williams could be a good or at least decent 3pt shooter this year.
moremilk is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote