Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Arsenalist: Atlantic Division Predictions
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 12:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
moremilk
whatever

Representing:

I'd take a team full of "ifs" over a team that is certain not to do anything, wouldn't you? Outside of Boston, NO and Utah, I can't think of any good team where there aren't a lot of ifs ...

What if Bynum knee will not hold? What if Kidd is a shadow this season? What if Nash's back finally gives up and Shaq can't make it through the season? What if TMac and Yao can't stay health and Artest blows up the team? What if Del Curry can't coach? What if Turkoglu can't repeat his career season and nelson doesn't improve? What if Philadelphia's lack of shooters will prove too hard to overcome? Heck, what if Posey was more important than we thought he was?

Fact is, in our 15 years history, we have never been better. We already had equaled the franchise record for wins, this season we have a decent shot at beating it. But I guess that's not good enough, I mean it's not like we're a title contender as everybody predicted two years ago, after coming of a 29 wins season ... right?
moremilk is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote