Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Money Markets.
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
6cubed
216 :}

Banned

Representing:

Ron Paul has a lot of unconventional views and its tough to cherry pick the bad ones.... such as evolution. I think it was poorly worded. I'm an atheist (maybe agnostic) and to discuss the role of God is really a question no one can honestly answer (although I strongly believe in evolution). Overall he's the best candidate imo. Setting the financial house in order is the main goal and he would be the Michael Jordan of that.

Ligeia, Romney is one of the more sane Republican candidates. I still don't think a Mormon is going to beat Obama. Also, the candidates of both parties will campaign on a platform of smaller government, less taxes and so forth, but when they're in office they will spend and increase the power of the executive branch. I supported Bush in 2000 (shame) as a high school student. In the 2008 election Obama turned out to be all talk. I hate war and I believed that he would end the mess in Iraq or Afghanistan... then he SENT MORE TROOPS. Talk is cheap but that's politics. Utopian ideas rarely work and politicians are rarely honest.

I'm an American citizen so it's very frustrating. I think Obama is still the less evil of all realistic candidates. Paul Volcker should run for president lol

Last edited by 6cubed; 08-10-2011 at 12:27 AM.
6cubed is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote