Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Valanciunas Breaks Lithuanian Scoring Record For Debut
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 09:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu
payin Dwyane Wade

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsmannn View Post
wow

don't know what this means when it comes to the nba but his physical gifts are shocking, you wonder if he was in the ncaa how easily he would have dominated considering he is playing against grown men now

if you can dream of player that can get Bargs going are even playing a little harder it would be this guy

if this guy is going balls to the walls Bargs can't coast otherwise on the offense jonas will get more touches because he plays defense well and can finish,

he's already better than bargs, davis, and amir put together
i'm the biggest Bargs homer, and let him skate along because of his scoring and his talent does give him a pass in other areas, but if things don't change when it comes to rebounding and playing with effort, then i won't be dissapointed if he gets dealt after this season

but i do have to say these two players are polar opposites and could see them playing off each other perfectly, and Bargs does fit well with derozan who cant and never will shoot 3s, so at least Bargs brings that threat which is under rated when it comes to open up the floor

remember last year we had the second youngest roster in the league, i never heard of a successful young team, it takes time, this team is different from the rebuilding teams of hte past where we virtually had nothing, like last time we only had Bosh for three years until Bargs came around

now we got a young core group and tradeable players
Seriously... if this isn't premature, over the top and overating a player I don't know what is. Slow down on the kool-aid.
JoeyJoJo Shabbadu is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote