Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Valanciunas Breaks Lithuanian Scoring Record For Debut
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 08:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsmannn View Post
wow

don't know what this means when it comes to the nba but his physical gifts are shocking, you wonder if he was in the ncaa how easily he would have dominated considering he is playing against grown men now

if you can dream of player that can get Bargs going are even playing a little harder it would be this guy

if this guy is going balls to the walls Bargs can't coast otherwise on the offense jonas will get more touches because he plays defense well and can finish,

he's already better than bargs, davis, and amir put together
woah. woah. I think you're getting wayyyy ahead of yourself with some of those statements. I agree that JV has followed up his drafting with some impressive and optimistic showings, but doing well against the Czech Republic in a friendly doesn't amount to a whole lot. Other than that kid who made out with his girlfriend in the last draft, do they even have an NBA quality player on their roster? I would think any NBA regular would do well against the Czechs without too much difficulty.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote