Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - U2 360 Tour
Thread: U2 360 Tour
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chiggmo
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Representing:
Default U2 360 Tour

Well with the tour over as of Saturday, I was curious if anyone happened to make it to any of the shows on the tour?

I happened to be at the show in Moncton that just ended the tour Saturday night, and personally I thought it was absolutely amazing. I was never big into U2 but knew have heard their popular songs a lot so knew those. Regardless I enjoyed the concert A LOT, had a real good time, and was glad that I went (was a free ticket)

They had people giving out bracelets to people that actually asked, to go down into the gated area infront of the stage (we were very very close to the stage) and couldn't of asked for better!

At one point of the show the moving catwalks (little bridges connecting the stage to the outside of the stage that went around the crowd) they stopped one directly above me and others, and Bono came out on it after a bit and began to sing directly above me over the railing of the catwalk, and proceeded to sweat on me, which I thought was cool (lol)! If I really wanted to, I could of jumped and grabbed his leg lol, it wasn't very high up.

All in all though, was a lot of fun, and will try to get some pictures from people (most of mine sucked) and will get them up if I remember to.

So I ask again, did anyone else happen to go to any of the shows?
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote