Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NBA Relocation
Thread: NBA Relocation
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 11:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
u see, i would love to get canada another team but two points cross my mind.

a) jeff already said it, seattle is far more deserving of a franchise before vancouver

B) we gotta face it, vancouvers a much nicer city than toronto and with toronto already having trouble getting players to come here, wouldnt it be worse, from torontos perspective, in terms of losing potential signings? as well, the fan support would be divided and if toronto really doesnt get its act together by dealing with the mlse issue, fan viewership will start to go down, unlike past years, because their is another team that they can cheer for for national pride

I wouldn't worry about less players wanting to come here b/c Vancouver was in the NBA, in fact more players would rather go to Seattle then go to either Vancouver or Toronto. And i don't think viewship would take a hit. IMO Toronto is on the right path to succeed in the near future. I just think that Vancouver was a disaster the first time and it only took all of 5yrs before the rumblings of them moving started coming up.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote