Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rosen Rips Bosh a New One
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Rosen Rips Bosh a New One

Charley really doesn't like Bosh does he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxSports.com
Q: After watching Chris Bosh in the Olympics, I hope you saw that he's a better power forward than Carlos Boozer. I've been reading your articles for the last year or so and noticed that you never seem to give Bosh any credit. I was curious as to who you think are the top power forwards in the NBA. Bizzy, Ottawa, Canada

Rosen: First off, there's no power in Bosh's game. He's really an outsized small forward with excellent rebounding skills.

Second, Bosh had his best games in Beijing against the worst teams. In the medal round his defense was porous.

Fourth, instead of ranking the NBA's power forwards, here are the guys who I believe are now, or soon will be, better than Bosh.

Tim Duncan is still the gold standard at this position.

Kevin Garnett is unreliable in the clutch (as demonstrated by his game-by-game play in last season's championship series), but still does much more with and without the ball than Bosh.

Elton Brand might even be a better post-up scorer than TD.

With all of his flaws, Dirk Nowitzki is much more explosive with the ball than Bosh.

Ditto for Amare Stoudemire.

David West is all about power.

At the power-forward slot, Pau Gasol's shortcomings will be minimized and his strengths accentuated.

It's not inconceivable that Josh Smith is well on his way to leaving Bosh in the dust.
Source - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote