Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - To what degree can you defy disobey somebody
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 01:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3answ3r View Post
It's part of the package and there are no refunds. I know for a fact that I hate swimming. Why put my life in danger for something I'm not gonna have fun with. This program has ruined my summer. Honestly its like 2 months of summer school and all these hikes and camps.

On a seriousnote I think I have tinnitus My right ear keeps hearing this wind sound. Annoying and has been there for a day. Can you swim with that? I'm sitting in my house and it's like I'm at a subway station
the possibility of tinnitis in your ear is not serious compared with your unwillingness to try new things. you should listen to the people here that are giving you good advice.

your life is not in danger swimming at a camp. there are lifeguards to protect you, and massive liability suits if they fuck it up. it is an opportunity to learn, and one you should take. i can promise that an adult that can't swim is in more danger than a child learning how to swim. one day there won't be people to protect and teach you.
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote