Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - To what degree can you defy disobey somebody
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Renihan_00
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Dude,

the teacher isn't the issue. The issue is you. You have to really figure out why you don't want to do the things that you are being asked to do. Once you figure that out and you really think about it, it might not be so hard to step out of your normal comfort level and try something new.

Be brave young man!!! Be Brave!

You'll be amazed by the results.
This.

Let me tell you something, I worked at a summer camp for YEARS. I did all the activities when I was younger as a camper but there were obviously some I did not like (canoeing being primary, arts and crafts being 2nd).

After many years I've actually mastered canoeing (I have my Orca D or whatever the highest level is, I don't care). It is now one of my favorite skills because it allows me to go on canoe trips with my buddies and I can do whitewater and all that!

You never know what will be useful and you never know what you will like. This is an opportunity to learn something and get acquianted.

When I worked at the camp when I was older, all I would talk about is how I wish I got to do all the activities there now (even arts and crafts!) because you NEVER get those kind of free opportunities again.

Take advantage of your time! You only get so much.
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote