Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Mayor Ford accused of Giving the finger to Mother & Daughter
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
Chiggmo
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Hmmmm, if someone called him he didn't have to answer. Or here's a novel idea, get a fuckin bluetooth. I don't think this being blown out of proportion. I'm on the road all day every day and i see this shit every day, someone on their cell phone and swirving all over the road and often nearly causing an accident. And sorry but to have a mayor that breaks the law (as minor as it might be to you) and then flips the bird to people including a child just speaks to his character which has always been questionable to say the least.
Oh dear lord, he stuck a finger up at a child, yet I gaurentee, her parents and parents friends sit there and curse and everything else right infront of them, yet I suppose nobody cares about that, just someone giving them the finger because they are in a position of power.

My point I'm making, the only reason you or anyone else even slightly cares is because it's someone with authority of sorts (i don't care if its a mayor or w/e else) same as athletes, they do something wrong that you or I do, and its in the paper just because its them, yet everyone suddenly turns into a hypocrite and slanders them.

Just get over it is all I'm sayin, its not worth even talking about.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote