Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Mayor Ford accused of Giving the finger to Mother & Daughter
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:44 PM   #22 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiggmo View Post
Sorry but I used to do traffic control as a job (the dude who holds the stop/slow sign in construction zones) And theres policeman, fireman, city officals, other people of importance who ALL do it, acting like its only him, or at least the only person of "importance" that does it is a laugh, theres TONS of people that still do it.

I'm in no way saying its right to do, but personally I don't give a damn if someone talks on their phone, its the idiot drivers that cause problems.

Honestly if giving someone the finger gets people that riled up, then thats just funny, as I said, don't roll down your window to bitch at someone just because you don't like what that person's doing, you're just creating whatever problem happens after.
Don't like what they're doing? You mean breaking the law? He didn't throw a gum wraper on the ground.

As a mayor i would hope to see more intelligence and tact to say the least, rather then give a mother and child the finger. People are in the right to point out when somebody is breaking the law, especially when his actions could put other people in danger.

And who said it's only him, or is acting like it's only him?
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote