Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Headlines
Thread: Headlines
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 04:11 AM   #266 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
well, they're both physically attractive as well, of course, so that was part of the connection. but i can't 'do' someone for whom i have no respect. i'm weird that way. i need to like someone first - or at least not dislike them.
I was reminded of this conversation by last night's episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I actually don't find Coulter nearly as physically attractive as Brooks. But her attractiveness is enhanced by the opposites attract/anger variable. There are women with whom you'd like to make gentle love. Then there are women you'd like bang the shit out of. When there are strong feelings involved, either positive or negative, it can enhance the attraction for me. I know others feel this way and get what I'm saying. Larry David captured it nicely. Nothing wrong with two consenting adults having a good "anger fuck". It's probably similar to the reason why "make up sex" can be really good: heightened emotions.

******Curb Your Enthusiasm SPOILER*****************

Bill Haverchuck is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote